- 781Played the first Galaxy with Nabaz. I didn't like the intro, but the game will probably become awesome with time...
- 789Got 5 stars.
- 790Defeated Gobblegut, that wonderfully rendered wormy thing, and completed world 1. Have 11 stars.
- 810Defeated Bowser Jr.'s Mighty Megahammer and reached World 4.
- 3133Inspired by Brad Shoemaker playing SMG on his 24 hour game marathon, I borrowed this from Jeppe and checked out my save game. I didn't complete it yet, and after playing for a while, I now have 38 stars.
- 3142Completed world 4/6.
- 3170After an infuriating battle against Bowser Jr.'s Boom Bunker, I completed World 5/6.
- 3171Having to do a couple of speed runs on various Comet levels, the controls are starting to get on my nerves. The game only uses the nunchuck stick, Z, A, B, and shake for controlling Mario. He can punch, jump, double jump, duck, long jump, high jump, and shoot gems. The latter is performed using the B button and pointing on the screen, which I personally don't like, but works well enough. Punching and double jumping is a shaking motion, a pretty awkward control method, which really shouldn't be used for something as precise as a double jump. But my real problem is duck, jump, high jump, and long jump. All of these can be executed by a combination of the Z and A buttons. If you press Z, Mario will duck, if you press A he will jump. If you press and hold Z and then press A, Mario will high jump. The long jump is performed by running, pressing and holding Z followed by A. This is usually important in levels where time is a factor, but if you mess up and press Z and A at the same time, or press Z, release it, and then press A, the result will be a normal jump, usually followed by death. I would definitely enjoy this game more with a regular controller, where each action was mapped to a unique button.
- 3173Ah, the Melty Monster Galaxy (i.e. lava level) looks awesome. Enormous lava monsters appearing and eating platforms. :)
- 3174I have 57/70 stars.
- 3183Looking into playing this on my newly aqcuired Wii U, it seems its not possible to transfer just a savegame, you have to transfer everything, and it's also a one-way transfer, it will be gone from the Wii. That's too inflexible, I guess I'll just keep my Wii around, then.
- 3184I got my 66th star in the Mini-Planet Mega-Run. I wish more galaxies were like this, systems of tiny planetoids with a fun little challenge on each.
- 3185Defeated Gobblegut again, that big burrowing worm. Such an awesome boss fight.
- 3186After scouring the galaxies looking for a few more Power Stars that didn't require annoying speed runs, I now have 70 stars and is ready to take on Bowser.
- 3187Completed the game. Hmm... Bowser ate a Grand Star, Rosalina is basically God, and the Baby Luma now has Mario's hat.