- 10480I'm at the office, waiting for a shipment from Ikea, and my work computer is at home. I passed the time using Jeppe's NES Classic Edition and played some old games.
- 10481This game takes place in 19XX.
- 10482The two attack buttons are directional, so the left button attacks left, and the right button attacks right. This is so unusual that it took me a while to figure out. Since the two normal buttons are occupied, the game uses A+B to jump. Doesn't feel great.
- 10483I completed Practice difficulty, which is just 3 missions.
- 10484I played again on Warrior difficulty, but failed mission 4 due to unfair enemies and confusing conveyor belts.