Spelunky (PlayStation 4)
60150 ........... on 2014-10-19
 For reference, to get to the Hell levels, I should do the following:
- World 1: get key and open chest
- World 2: Use locator to find Black Market, get Ankh from shopkeeper
- World 3: In level 3-2 or 3-3, find the Moai head, and die (holding the Ankh).
- World 3: Inside, get the Hedjet.
- World 4: Kill Anubis in 4-1 and get the Sceptre.
- World 4: Find the golden door in 4-2 and use the Sceptre as a key.
- City of Gold: Find Book of the Dead and Kill Anubis II.
- World 4: Kill Olmec below the door to Hell in the lava, stand on his head, and enter the door.
 Spelunky is free for PS Plus members on PS4! Awesome!
 I've started over getting stuff for the Tunnel Man (Bomb, Rope, 10,000$). I reached the last Mine level, but got into a brutal Shotgun fight with a Shopkeeper, and we both shot each other.
 Opened the tunnel to the Jungle. Now to get two bombs to the Tunnel Dude.
 I have given two Bombs and two Ropes to the Tunnel Man, next I guess he needs a Shotgun.
 Got the score 60150.
After 96 games on PS4, I have reached the point where you have to bring the key from the Mines to the Tunnel man at the end of the Ice Caves. I haven't even gotten close, but I had some excellent runs. My new tactics include picking up mines, dodging rock traps on the ground, using Aliens to shoot at enemies below.
 Played a few games at work with Michael. I managed to reach the Ice Caves and he noticed an exit at the top of a vertical alien chute, through which I entered some alien levels for the first time. And then I fell to my death.
 I played a few games with Thomas J and Yngve, gaining no progress whatsoever.
 Accomplished Gold Key Run.
- I finally did it! I brought a Gold Key from the Mines to the Tunnel Man waiting after the Ice Caves. Shortly thereafter, I was facing the mighty Olmec with a single hit point and died. But now I can practice the Temple levels. I have been working towards this since mid 2012. :)
 I reached Olmec with Johanne watching, ended up sitting atop him, and she suggested that I could control his movement with my position on his head. I ended up dying, but I believe that was pretty useful information.
 Got the Eternal Life trophy.
- I've played a couple of games of Spelunky during breaks at the office, and managed to get from the Mines to the Temple, and visited the Black Market and got the Ankh.
 I played a single round of Spelunky with my new colleague, Jannick, at work. We got to the Jungle.
 I'm very excited for the sequel, and want to finish this game before it comes out. I reached Olmec once, and was squished.
 I'm slowly gaining confidence in the Temple level by dying over and over again and learning more about the enemies. I still don't know how to open the golden doors. It's related to the Scepter, but I don't know how. Olmec is still causing me trouble.
 Completed the game.
After 6 years, 432 games on PS4, hundreds of games Xbox 360, and a few games on Windows and Vita, I finally completed Spelunky by digging a big hole for Olmec with bombs and luring him into it.
 I played a couple of times from the beginning, and reached the Black Market (and then died).
Screenshots marked with 🍒 are created by syltefar and are considered public domain, free to use for anything. If you want to, you can note where you found it and link to this page.