- 4662Spelunky is free for PS Plus members on PS4! Awesome!
- 4667I've started over getting stuff for the Tunnel Man (Bomb, Rope, 10,000$). I reached the last Mine level, but got into a brutal Shotgun fight with a Shopkeeper, and we both shot each other.
- 4676Opened the tunnel to the Jungle. Now to get two bombs to the Tunnel Dude.
- 4680I have given two Bombs and two Ropes to the Tunnel Man, next I guess he needs a Shotgun.
- 4681Got the score 60150. After 96 games on PS4, I have reached the point where you have to bring the key from the Mines to the Tunnel man at the end of the Ice Caves. I haven't even gotten close, but I had some excellent runs. My new tactics include picking up mines, dodging rock traps on the ground, using Aliens to shoot at enemies below.
- 4778Played a few games at work with Michael. I managed to reach the Ice Caves and he noticed an exit at the top of a vertical alien chute, through which I entered some alien levels for the first time. And then I fell to my death.
- 6139I played a few games with Thomas J and Yngve, gaining no progress whatsoever.
- 6159Accomplished Gold Key Run. - I finally did it! I brought a Gold Key from the Mines to the Tunnel Man waiting after the Ice Caves. Shortly thereafter, I was facing the mighty Olmec with a single hit point and died. But now I can practice the Temple levels. I have been working towards this since mid 2012. :)
- 6270I reached Olmec with Johanne watching, ended up sitting atop him, and she suggested that I could control his movement with my position on his head. I ended up dying, but I believe that was pretty useful information.
- 6402Got the Eternal Life trophy. - I've played a couple of games of Spelunky during breaks at the office, and managed to get from the Mines to the Temple, and visited the Black Market and got the Ankh.
- 6898I played a single round of Spelunky with my new colleague, Jannick, at work. We got to the Jungle.
- 9102I'm very excited for the sequel, and want to finish this game before it comes out. I reached Olmec once, and was squished.
- 9106I'm slowly gaining confidence in the Temple level by dying over and over again and learning more about the enemies. I still don't know how to open the golden doors. It's related to the Scepter, but I don't know how. Olmec is still causing me trouble.
- 9107Completed the game. After 6 years, 432 games on PS4, hundreds of games Xbox 360, and a few games on Windows and Vita, I finally completed Spelunky by digging a big hole for Olmec with bombs and luring him into it.
- 9109I played a couple of times from the beginning, and reached the Black Market (and then died).