syltefar.com: Finishable, Permadeath, Resource reset
Finishable, Permadeath, Resource reset
2 games tagged FPR.
FPR is a metagame classification, referring to permadeath games such as roguelikes.
* F: Finishable (has a well-defined ending)
* E: Endless (can be played forever, barring kill screens)
- savepoint = checkpoint
- Omitted if permadeath
* C: Checkpointed (dev defined checkpoints)
* M: manual save (user defined checkpoints)
* I: Immediate (retain current game state)
- lives = continues
* U: Unlimited continues
* L: Limited continues
* P: Permadeath = no continues
- If omitted, no resource gain or loss (games without power-ups)
- Hit points are normally not considered metagame resources, and
are expected to be reset on continue, or reverted
* R: Reset (reset resources to starting state)
* D: Decrease (resources decreased, e.g. level down, dropped souls)
* S: Save-relative (revert to manual save/checkpoint state)
* K: Keep (no resource loss)
2 games in database, 0 completed (0%). Year range: 1980-2010, median: 2010.